Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they'll be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Breath and notice. Smell and touch them. Study their faces and little feet and pay attention. Enjoy today mamma, it will be over before you know it.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Yeah Man that's the Good Stuff

Its been a big week around our house (doesn't it seem like babies do something new and "big" every week??). Cohen has added a new culinary delight to his daily routine... Bananas!! The pictures and video will speak for themselves, so no need for me to ramble. It is just such a fun process introducing things to this little guy!!

Check me out in my Bumbo! 




Hey lady, will you please stop laughing and feed me my food?


I pity the fool who laughs at my 'stach!!


Lemme at it momma!


I can help wipe my face!



Getting the hang of it! Open mouth, insert food!


Bananas were a success....at least for the bib anyway!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Jack loves bananas too. It was one of his first words, and he has at least two a day. I can't believe how big Cohen is getting? How is work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work is hard!!! Gonna be a rough year with some of the kids that i have...you picked a good year to dip out!

    ReplyDelete