Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they'll be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Breath and notice. Smell and touch them. Study their faces and little feet and pay attention. Enjoy today mamma, it will be over before you know it.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Cutie's new do!!

Today my little cutie turned 7 months old! So what better time to get his first haircut! I really did not want to do it but his hair was down to his eyelids and looking quite stringy. Cohen did well, towards the end! He loved Missy and she did a great job,  but I just don't think he was too keen on being held down in a chair and having scissors near his head! It went much better after I decided to hold him through the process. Now my sweet little fella looks like such a big boy and I  have a bag full of his hair to remember this milestone!














Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment