Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they'll be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Breath and notice. Smell and touch them. Study their faces and little feet and pay attention. Enjoy today mamma, it will be over before you know it.

Friday, December 10, 2010

From point A to point B!


This kid is so close to crawling on hands and knees! We are ready for him to crawl as well! I know that even though he may not be able to express it, but I'm sure Cohen agrees with me on this one! I know he would like to lose the rash that has permanently formed on his cheeks and forehead from all the scooting around he does using his face!!!!

Oh and now I see why my parents called me knot head when I was growing up! Apparently as a child I had bruises on my head all the time from the objects in the house that were not infant appropriate. I am sorry to say that Cohen is a chip off the old block! He too is becoming a KNOT HEAD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment