Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they'll be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Breath and notice. Smell and touch them. Study their faces and little feet and pay attention. Enjoy today mamma, it will be over before you know it.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Sweet boy!

Cohen has begun playing the cutest little game with the Hubs and I. Yesterday, he brought me a book to read for him (so cute!) and I would show him the pictures and of course he would try and imitate what I said.  Which sounded more like du du du for duck, ug ug ug for dog, and I'm not sure what sound he was making for pig. Ha there was no correlation between what I wanted him to say and what he actually said!

But, the cutest thing about what he was doing was the fact that he would let me read a page or two, then he would take the book from me and walk over to his daddy for a read! This continued for a good 30 minutes or so. 

Tonight  I was eating supper at the table and again Cohen brought us a book to read again! I love that he shows interest in learning different things! I think he is gonna be one smart fella! 

Cohen is very much enjoying the company of both his parents! I'm sure this won't always be the case so we will enjoy this stage while it lasts! This kid just melts my heart!


On another note- here are some pictures that we took on our trip to Destin for Spring Break. Cohen liked eating the sand of course!
Hmm...What is this white stuff?

Open mouth, insert sand!

Yeah, I would probably make that same face if I had just eaten a mouth full of sand!

If you look closely, you can see the look of shear terror on our son's face....the water was not his favorite.



My two favorite boys! I love our little family!

1 comment:

  1. Cohen is so stinkin' cute! Love the header picture! I remember Hughes eating the sand too! What is it about the sand that makes you wanna eat it? I'll never know! :)

    ReplyDelete