Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they'll be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Breath and notice. Smell and touch them. Study their faces and little feet and pay attention. Enjoy today mamma, it will be over before you know it.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Long over do...

I have not forgotten about my blog...completely.

I just realized the other day that it has been over 2 MONTHS since my last post!

But, truth be told we have been the busiest that I can remember in a long time.

I have not officially announced that we are expecting a second baby in July (and will find out what we are having on the 23rd!)!!!! 
That in turn has been EXTREMELY challenging with a toddler in the house.
When I was expecting Cohen I was able to come home from work and sleep until dinner, then I would eat, and go back to bed until the next morning. Wellll, that is just not gonna happen this go round.
Trying to balance my extreme exhaustion and keep up with Cohen has been a little tough.
But I do feel as though we are finally getting the hang of things and may be on the upswing. 
BUT let's be clear for those of you that have an opinion about how far apart babies should be and if it were you, you would do things differently...........Tyler and I are adults and make decisions based on what we think is right for our family. This baby may have been somewhat of a surprise but neither of us regret the decisions we have made. There are many people that have children much closer together and they seem to survive.
Cohen will be just fine and will adjust to having another baby in the house.

Will he be jealous?....yep, I'm sure of it.

Will he understand the situation?...Somewhat.

Will it be hard for all of us at first?..yes, no doubt about that.

But, with the support of our family and friends, we will make and are looking forward to our new addition!!

Cohen has been growing like a weed and is now doing so much on his own:(
He is a parrot and will repeat ANYTHING you say,,,,sometimes not a good thing!
He has started talking in little sentences which blows my mind. 
Still have not started potty training yet (he is not ready)...but that is my goal for the summer!
Cohen rarely has days where he gets in trouble, thank the LORD! For a while there I thought we might be headed for major terrible two's but things have gotten much better.
He is a smart and funny little fella that keeps us entertained!

So, there's the quick update on us....more to come soon:)


No comments:

Post a Comment