Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they'll be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Breath and notice. Smell and touch them. Study their faces and little feet and pay attention. Enjoy today mamma, it will be over before you know it.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

The many sweet faces of baby Finn!

I can't stop taking pics of our new baby boy. 
I think its my need to always remember him this little because I know that he is growing by the minute!

We are so blessed that he is doing well and is a healthy boy!

God is so good to us!


Ooh look at those chunky cheeks! I could just eat them up..and I pretty much do!

SO SLEEPY! Its hard work being a newborn!

That hair is so long and purdy!

See the sideburns?!





I love those pouty lips!

Sweet Finn:)

No comments:

Post a Comment