Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they'll be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Breath and notice. Smell and touch them. Study their faces and little feet and pay attention. Enjoy today mamma, it will be over before you know it.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Supplies..check!

It may have taken me ALL DAY to get my supplies and lessons ready to begin our devotion, but I think I have everything situated and ready to go!

This afternoon Cohen and I put together our prayer jar. We talked about all the people that he loves and wanted to pray for:) It is so precious to hear him name off all the family members and friends that are important to him.

I am hoping to use the prayer jar at the end of each devotion and also on the nights that we don't do devotion, I would like for Cohen to pull a name from the jar to pray for!

Instead of purchasing a bible study I just printed from a website that I really thought would be most beneficial for Cohen.

He has a toddler bible that we will use to go along with our lessons and of course we can always use mommy or daddy's bible if we need to.

I have been trying to figure out what time of day would be best to do our devo.

It is quite obvious that evening ours between 5 and 7 would be a negative as this is the time of evening when my children usually scream, cry, pout, and have complete meltdowns.
It is also the time of evening when mommy usually screams, cries, pouts and has meltdowns as well!!!

I thought about maybe doing it after supper?? But I am not sure if having Finn around is going to work since he can be a distraction for Cohen.

Hmmm...

Maybe right before bed time in Cohen's room?

I'm still not quite sure.

I guess I wont really know until I try.

So, without further ado...We will shoot for tomorrow night being our first night for family devo!

It's so late tonight I will not be able to take a picture of all my supplies but I will take one before our lesson tomorrow:)

Love
l

I had to post a picture of one of my sweet babies:)






No comments:

Post a Comment