Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they'll be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Breath and notice. Smell and touch them. Study their faces and little feet and pay attention. Enjoy today mamma, it will be over before you know it.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Why???

Why child are you awake at 3 a.m.? Why?




You never do this.




I always brag about the fact that you never do this.




But you are so stinkin cute that I can't bring myself to leave you in your crib and let you fuss.




Softy.




Let's don't do this again, ok?




Your mommy is very sleepy and you are cutting into my bedtime sleep fest!


(In case you haven't guessed it, Cohen has woken up at exactly 3 a.m. sharp three times this past week and wanted to eat. Needless to say Tyler and I were VERY worried that this might become a regular habit! Thankfully, he is back on track! We will blame it on his tummy virus....not on our parenting skills:))


Momma is the one who should be tired...I did all the walkin'!!


Sooo Curious


Looks like someone is ready for night night!


We could use this for his baby picture in his Senior yearbook!


Nothing like Cohen and Momma time...this is the best part of my evening!


So cute when he grabs at my face;)







No comments:

Post a Comment