Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they'll be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Breath and notice. Smell and touch them. Study their faces and little feet and pay attention. Enjoy today mamma, it will be over before you know it.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Amateur Photography

Now that we no longer have a session package with our photographer, I try to take as many pictures of Cutie as I can.

Let me say this though, I have never claimed nor will I ever claim to be a photographer of any sorts. 

I would not really even consider myself to be at the level of an "amateur".

 I do the best I can and with a moving target that opens and closes his eyes every nano second and that won't be still to save his life, it's a miracle that I can get one single shot in!

(I now have  a new found respect for photographers. Their patience astounds me! I barely have enough patience trying to get my own kid to cooperate, I can't imagine trying to get someone else's to do the same!)

But, part of being a momma is thinking that every picture is cute regardless of the bad angles and half shut eyes:)

So,  here are some of my pictures taken on the golf course the other day!



I really like this one...partially because this was the first time that the background faded and the camera focused just on the subject.
This was done with the big zoom lens.


On the move again

In mid stride



Feeling the grass


almost missed his face in this one

Love it!


Poor baby had the afternoon sun in his eyes. 
Note to self: wait until the sun is almost down to be sure that no one will be blinded during picture time:)

This may be my favorite!
Look at that BIG boy shadow behind him! Kinda gives me a glimpse into the future when this little fella is not so little anymore.....tear:(

I love chubbie toddler legs!

No comments:

Post a Comment