Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they'll be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Breath and notice. Smell and touch them. Study their faces and little feet and pay attention. Enjoy today mamma, it will be over before you know it.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Watermelon!

We are enjoying our summer to the absolute fullest! I have looked forward to the time when Cohen would be old enough to be able to enjoy the same things that we do. He has finally reached that stage! This little guy wants to have fun just like us and right along with us. Last night I took him for a ride in his little trailer that hooks onto my bike. He has so much fun watching me struggle to get up a hill carrying a load as big as he is!!!

Afterwards we went inside and he went straight for the fridge and wanted some juice. Well I gave him a watermelon slice instead...and this is what happened to it!!!!'



momma wants a bite!





Down to the rhine!




1 comment:

  1. Yum! I have not eaten a watermelon yet this season..what is wrong with me? This weekend, for sure!

    ReplyDelete