Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they'll be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Breath and notice. Smell and touch them. Study their faces and little feet and pay attention. Enjoy today mamma, it will be over before you know it.

Monday, August 22, 2011

M-I-C-K-E-Y....M-O-U-S-E!!!!

The American Cancer Society Hosted a Character breakfast at Mint Restruant this past Saturday.

I love things like this because it's a win win for everyone!

You pay for a ticket and get to have a great breakfast while hanging out with Disney Characters.

All the while, proceeds go to help with cancer research!

Why don't they do things like this more often??

We would surely be in attendance if they did!

My sweet Momma bought tickets for me and Cohen to go with her.

I must say I was a little nervous about how he would react to a life size Mickey Mouse.

You never know with kids this age.

But to my surprise he absolutely loved them!! 

The smile on his face was precious and absolutely priceless! 

His favorite was Minnie Mouse! He gave her hugs and kisses and even let her hold him!

I know my mom enjoyed being part of the experience!

Gosh, why did I not get it on video???

Oh well, I think you can get a feel for his excitement by the look on his face:)

Just munchin' on some watermelon....


ooohhh Daisy!!



Yay!!

Donald!

Let me shake your hand!!


Mickey really got his attention:)


Look at that sweet face


The chocolate chip pancakes were a nice touch to the breakfast!

We enjoyed the grins and giggles oh so much:)

I think a trip to Disney World in the near future is a great idea....hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment