Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they'll be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Breath and notice. Smell and touch them. Study their faces and little feet and pay attention. Enjoy today mamma, it will be over before you know it.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter 2012

As usual I am crunched on time these days sooooo,

I will just post some pics! 

Hope you all had a blessed Easter!

I love having a clean house adorned with fresh flowers!! It just feeds my soul!

Little touches of Spring everywhere:)

Easter Brunch after church....it was delicious I must say:)

Cohen certainly enjoyed his "bacon eggs"!

He was a pro at hunting eggs! We were done in about 5 minutes...he was on a mission to find those eggs!!




This is my all time favorite outfit from Kelly's Kids! He looks so cute and like such a big boy!!

Lots of ooohs and ahhhhs!!!

Feel free to dig right in:)

His absolute favorite item in the basket.....the Sprite!!!!!

He loved his Easter basket from Grammy and Pops!!! I must say that I liked it as well:)




Grammy and Pop's eggs had money in it!!!! Jack pot!!!



See what I mean..loved the Sprite!

No comments:

Post a Comment