Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they'll be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Breath and notice. Smell and touch them. Study their faces and little feet and pay attention. Enjoy today mamma, it will be over before you know it.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

A ROARING Good Time

Cohen is TWO!!!

I can't express what a blessing it has been to have sweet Cohen in our lives. I never imagined that I could love someone so much!

He continues to surprise us with how smart he is. He does things each day that I didn't even know he could do! I could list them out one by one but I don't want to sound like I  am bragging:)

Let me just say that we love you to the moon and back big guy!!!!

I hope you had a wonderful birthday party!!


Before I post the B-Day pics I need to do do a few thank you's!!

Without the help of Grammy I don't think I could have gotten our house clean before the party. She helped trim several hours off my cleaning time and for that I am so thankful!

For those of you that know me well you know that I have to have my house spotless before company comes over..even though they are going to totally destroy it by the time the party is over...this is just a pet peive of mine.

And being pregnant makes getting things done that more difficult...so thank you Grammy for your help!!!

And thank you to my parents for babysitting Cohen so that we could get it all done!

Now, 

here are pics from the party! Cohen had a blast with all of his friends and family and I am so thankful for everyone that came out to help us celebrate!!

We love you all!!

Front door decor!!

Thank you Jobeth for helping me make this oh so cute wreath!!

Party favors!

Party favor bags!! They turned out so cute!


Just a little decor for the fireplace!

The cake was awesome!! Cohen loved it and it tasted great too!



Myers came to play:)

Cousin Cooper came to the party!!

She is my Grammy...no she is my Grammy!!

My niece Ellie came to visit!!

She is so flippin' cute!!! 

The pool was a HIT with these boys! I wish I could have recorded the giggles!!



Look at that smile on Cohen's face:)




Smiles!


















No comments:

Post a Comment