Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they'll be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Breath and notice. Smell and touch them. Study their faces and little feet and pay attention. Enjoy today mamma, it will be over before you know it.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Summer!!!

I have become a lazy blogger! Since my summer break has started, we have been full throttle on trying to enjoy ALL things summer related. So therefore I have not done many indoor activities, including blogging:(

But, I have been good about taking pictures of all the fun things we have accomplished over the past 5 days. And I must say, we have has us a good ole time so far!

Enjoy the pics!!!

Nothing like grilling out and having a picnic in the backyard!


Hanging out in the outfield at Trustmark park!

CoCo is looking like such a big boy!




He was bound and determined to climb the hill in the outfield....and he did....over and over and over!!




Cohen and Caleb at the Rez! Caleb has become his buddy!

I was very surprised at how much he enjoyed riding the speed boat! 

The wind gave him a mohawk!

Cohen and G!


That's how ya do it!

Cohen and Nana


This was HIS chair!




I discovered that our child LOOOVVVEEESS the water hose! I am pretty sure that we are going to make a nightly tradition of this! Play in the water hose and then straight to the tub!!


He can go up and down this slide by himself!

Notice the shard of grass on his chin:)


This sand box is possibly one of the best purchases we have made. I have now come to the realization that Cohen is very much a tactile learner. He loves to touch and feel things in order to figure them out. 
I am a firm believer that at child should be able to discover things and very much be hands on! Even if they get a little dirty sometimes:)

Bubbas.....(bubbles!)


And..... Coming soon!!!  I am going to begin a new blog about something that I have been working on lately! I was inspired by a fellow blogger that I follow! 

2 comments:

  1. So cute! He's getting so big! Love the pic of him in the ball cap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to see what you are up to! You are always so talented! LOVING that sand box! Summer days have begun! Bring 'em on!

    ReplyDelete