Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they'll be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Breath and notice. Smell and touch them. Study their faces and little feet and pay attention. Enjoy today mamma, it will be over before you know it.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Birthday Boy!!!

I can't believe that my little coco is 1! I also can't believe that it has taken me this long to post pics!

Blame it on the day job....

I do work ya know!

Anyway, Cohen's b-day turned out just as planned...

by this I mean....

no temper tantrums...

thrown by Cohen or Mommy...

no melt downs...

and no fighting over who got to play with what toy!

Our little visitors  had a lot of fun with Cutie and his gifts...

which is fine by me...

how are they supposed to know that it was not their party as well!!

After the party my child napped for a solid 3 hours!!

I just wish I could have napped with him.

Let's just say that I will be THRILLED that his birthday will not be on Easter weekend next year!!

Enjoy the pics!
















This was one tired little fella!!

Thank you to all of our wonderful family and friends who came to help us celebrate!

Love




No comments:

Post a Comment