Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they'll be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Breath and notice. Smell and touch them. Study their faces and little feet and pay attention. Enjoy today mamma, it will be over before you know it.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Cookies and Milk

How special is it when your momma makes you cookies and milk?

It was always the best thing to me when I would come home from college on the weekends and my mom always had cookies for me!

I want to pass that on to Cohen!

Just a little something something to let you know how special you are:)

This makes me hungry!


I think he likes the cookies as much as I do:)

No comments:

Post a Comment