Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they'll be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Breath and notice. Smell and touch them. Study their faces and little feet and pay attention. Enjoy today mamma, it will be over before you know it.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thirty Days of Thankfulness: Days 7 and 8

This blog post is gonna be a two for one deal.


Or more like a one for two deal...hehehe

Like I said before, trying to post once a day is a stretch.

...................................

I am thankful today for my mom!

I honestly can't say enough good things about her.

What she has managed to accomplished in her lifetime just astounds me!

There is no possible way I could be as great of a mother as she has been to me but i sure would like to try!

She is my source of comfort and strength.

She is my rock!

I could not have gotten to where I am today without her!!

I love you mom!!


No comments:

Post a Comment