Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they'll be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Breath and notice. Smell and touch them. Study their faces and little feet and pay attention. Enjoy today mamma, it will be over before you know it.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Thirty Days of Thankfulness: Days 9-21

I need a slap on the wrist.

My blogging has really fallen by the waist side and I have only myself to blame.

Do you have pity for me now?

We have been super busy around our house the past few weeks.

I blame the majority of our busyness on C-Spire and the release of the new I-Phone. (Sorry Tyler)

They have kept the hubs very busy which in turn keeps me busy with the little guy all to my self.

So, enough with the self loathing and back to my Thankfulness blog.

Day 9- I am very thankful for the Dad's in my life. Most people have one or none, but I am blessed enough to get two! Both of these men have been a major influence in who I have become and I feel so lucky to know them both. I love my daddy's very much!

Day 10-Thankful for my sweet nephew Cooper and niece Ellie. They are both super adorable and precious children. I am mostly thankful that Cohen will have them both to grow up with and love as much as I do:)

Day 11: Thankful for the In-Laws. Well, let's be honest here, these people are not really my in-laws, they are my other set of parents. I have never met such kind and generous people as them. They are genuinely sweet and would do anything for anyone. There are not enough nice words to say about them. So, let me say that I Love yal and am so very thankful to have you as my family:)

Day 12: Thankful for my friends. Where do I begin? I truly believe that the Lord put me at Richland Elementary not just for the student's that I teach, but for the people I work with. These girls have been by my side for every special occasion that we have had in the past 6 six years. Wedding, baby shower, birthdays....they have all been a part of it! I love these ladies so much and will always be thankful for them:)

Day 13- Now that I have covered all of the sentimental aspects, let's go on to more materialistic things that I am thankful for.
Our home.
I love our home. Not just because it has all the amenities that one could ask for, heat, cooling, tv's, comfy furniture, etc.
But I love this house so much because of the memories that it holds.
When I lay my head down at night, I thank the Lord this home and all it entails!

Day 14: I am thankful for a nice hot bubble bath in a nice quiet room.

Enough said.

Day 15: Let us be thankful for good music.

Music has the ability to bring you up when you feel bad.

It can pump you up when you need that extra boost.

Great music can change your whole attitude.

Day 16: Thankful for Tory Burch.

I just love her shoes, but I wish she would drop her prices.

ToryBurchPattersonRidingBoots.jpg

Come to momma!

Day 17:
I am thankful for caffeine.

Day 18: Thankful for Cohen's sweet little laugh.

There is nothing that warms my heart and makes me happier than hearing our kid laugh hysterically.

Now, that is something to be thankful for!

Day 19: I am thankful for vacations with my Hubby. We don't get to take them very often, but we enjoy them so much when we do.

It's like being a newlywed all over again.

Fun times:)

Day 20: Thankful for Buzz lightyear.

He doesn't know it but he makes my little guy so unbelievably happy!

I can't wait for Cohen to meet him in person at Disney World.

(No, we have not confirmed our trip to Disney, but it is in the works!)

Do the people at Disney know how happy they make children?

If not, they need to go on Youtube and watch the video's of children who find out they are going!

This video is the best!

Day 21: I am soooo thankful for Thanksgiving break!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment