Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they'll be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Breath and notice. Smell and touch them. Study their faces and little feet and pay attention. Enjoy today mamma, it will be over before you know it.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Cohen arrived early!!!

Friday night ended just like any other night. Washed my face, put on my jammies, took my medicine and headed straight to la la land. Well, around 12:30 I woke up not feeling too good. I was having some contractions but was not sure if they were going to last long enough to be concerned...I was wrong. At about 2:45 they were eight to ten minutes apart and not getting any better. Hesitant to call the doctor, I woke up Tyler and told him what was going on. Of course his response was..call the hospital. The on call doctor told me to come in immediatly and not to wait for the contractions to get worse. When we got to the hospital around three thirty, the contractions were about five minutes apart and getting to be pretty uncomfortable. By 6:15 they were ready to take me into the operating room. Of course as my luck would have it, that's exactly when the bad weather started to come through and you all know how much I love bad weather!! So needless to say I was very much on edge, in pain, nervous about the baby, and just ready to hear him cry. At 6:39 a.m. I heard the most wonderful sound to a mothers ears, my sweet baby crying and boy did he have some pipes on him!! Which  a loud cry is a good sign from what I understand. Of course I began to cry and so did Tyler after he got over being a little sick to his stomach. 
So after 39 weeks of all the wonderful glories of carrying a baby, this was the end result......


 














More pictures to come soon...you all will not believe how much blonde Cohen has!!!

1 comment:

  1. He is so beautiful! Here I am waiting for buses crying along with you and Tyler. I think it's your music...it gets to my hormones! I can't wait to come visit!

    ReplyDelete