Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they'll be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Breath and notice. Smell and touch them. Study their faces and little feet and pay attention. Enjoy today mamma, it will be over before you know it.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Only 3 1/2 days left!!

Ok so I am very new at this blogging thing! It took me forever to figure out how to change my background and I am sure it will take me even longer to figure out how to upload pictures on here...so please be patient.


My whole reason for blogging is to allow friends and family to view pictures of our little man who is soon to arrive!!! Tyler and I are so excited yet very nervous to meet him! We did however get an idea of what things will be like at the hospital for us because Tyler's brother and his wife had an emergency c-section to deliver their son on Tuesday! It was very unexpected but God was gracious and gave them a healthy baby boy! He is adorable and I know that he and Cohen will be very close growing up together!


We will go to the hospital around ten Monday morning and hopefully have a son sometime around noon!!! Please pray for Tyler and I as we go on this wonderful journey together!


Here are some pictures of Cohen's nursery! Thought I would take pictures of it while it is nice and clean!!











Oh and here is a picture of my brother-in-law Jason and his new little bundle of joy, Cooper!!



1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! It will be a great way to document Cohen's life and all the adventures that you guys take together. I can't wait to come over and meet little man when he arrives. I will come baring food!

    The nursery is beautiful. Only you would be able to take pictures of your closet! Little Miss Organized...what's your secret!

    ReplyDelete