Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they'll be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Breath and notice. Smell and touch them. Study their faces and little feet and pay attention. Enjoy today mamma, it will be over before you know it.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sleep????

We have been home for two nights and lets just say that it is slowly getting better. Nighttime seems to be the most difficult because I want to monitor every little breath that Cohen makes. I am so worried that he is going to stop breathing or get the blanket around his face that I cannot sleep!!! The first night was not so good but last night was much better!! We are on a 1, 5, 9 feeding schedule and so far its working!! Last night my little man slept soundly from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m.!! Yay Cohen!! I was so proud!! And he never cried once!! The sleep from 1 to 5 was not quite as good but definitely an improvement!! Keep praying for us as we adjust to our new life as parents!! Thank heaven for our little boy!!


First time in my swing!!


So peaceful...


Look whoooo it is!!!



I like my bouncy seat!! Ha it puts me to sleep!



Night night!!

2 comments:

  1. OH Leslie...he's so adorable. It was so great seeing you guys yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I was so glad yal came by!! And I still cant thank yal enough for the meal!! I was eating leftovers for lunch yesterday!

    ReplyDelete