Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they'll be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Breath and notice. Smell and touch them. Study their faces and little feet and pay attention. Enjoy today mamma, it will be over before you know it.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Finally home!!

We made it home!! I still cannot believe the little miracle that God has been so gracious to bless us with!! It's funny when you have a child your interests change completely! We brought so many things with us to the hospital to keep us busy yet never used any of it! I never turned the volume up on the television, rarely got on the computer except to blog ( and even then I tried to go as fast as I could!), never picked up a single magazine, and texted very little. All I want to do it hold by sweet angel and not take my eyes off of him. It is very hard to share him with anyone, even Tyler!!! I guess my brain is trying to take in every second that I have to spend with Cohen and is trying to remember every little look and sound that he makes. Needless to say, I am completely addicted and in love with our son! God is so good to us!!





















Look at this hair!! Love it!!





Nice and comfy at home!!


3 comments:

  1. OMG..that hair! I've never seen anything so cute in all my life. I can't wait to see him this week (dinner is coming!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Baby Cohen is so beautiful....just so you know I have made a rule: Boys can be pretty/beautiful/precious, until they can walk and talk...I can't wait to see him. What a blessing! B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could touch his hair through the computer!

    ReplyDelete