Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they'll be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Breath and notice. Smell and touch them. Study their faces and little feet and pay attention. Enjoy today mamma, it will be over before you know it.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

7 Weeks old!!

I know, I know. I have become a lazy blogger! Cohen has been keeping mommy very busy! So this time you will just have to settle for pics! Gotta go, baby in tow!

Stretch it out!


Tryin' on my beach hat! I'm ready for the sun and sand!


Our nightly mommy and Cohen time!


I love this little robe! I know it is big on him but I could not resist the photo opp!


I had to put a cracker next to Cohen in order to get Oscar to come near him!


Somebody is so sleepy!


Papaw came to see Cohen! (Or Ford as my dad calls him!)


Aunt Angie and Cohen!


Great Grandma and Cohen! I have a picture of her holding me like this when I was a baby:)


My two favorite men!!


Ok,  last pic I promise!

2 comments:

  1. The pics are so great! He is just the most adorable little thing...I know I say that on all your posts, but he really is! I love that hair! Love the robe picture and the picture of you holding him with his little arm snuggled up next to you.

    7 weeks...doesn't it jut fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he looks like Tyler in the robe picture.

    ReplyDelete