Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they'll be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Breath and notice. Smell and touch them. Study their faces and little feet and pay attention. Enjoy today mamma, it will be over before you know it.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Author, formally known as mommy!

Call it good old curiosity (which is a better word than nosey!) but I love magazine articles, blogs, etc. where the author of the story tells about what they are "into" at the moment. So in the spirit of recording where I am at in life and being able to look back on it later, I would do the same. So here is a list of what the author is loving at the moment.

The AUTHOR is reading: Ok so just being honest, I don't LOVE to read. But since it takes way more brain waves to read a book than to stare at a screen, I need a little bit more accountability these days.
To all of my friends that have a boy or who are expecting one, I highly recommend this read. It is proving to be very enlightening!

[wild+things.jpg]

What the AUTHOR is loving:  I'm not sure where I located  this DVD but it is FANTASTIC. I'm not kidding when I say I can put it on and Cohen seems to instantly calm and it buys me a whole 30 minutes of Mom time! Whats not to love??

The Author is WANTING: This Method laundry soap looks like the coolest thing since diaper bags. I think I'm going to move this into the NEEDS category very very soon.

Blogger friends, if you have the time and the desire, I would love to know what you are currently into!!

Oh and here are some recent pics..ENJOY!!

Sweet boy


Cohen and Nana


Love it!!



He looks so relaxed!

Me and Cutie!


Cohen fells asleep in Pop's lap!

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture at the top of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOooooo stinkin sweet. I want to see more of those black and whites at the top! Bet those are some goodies. You look just like your sweet mama. Cohen is growing so much! Can't wait to see him again!

    ReplyDelete