Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they'll be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Breath and notice. Smell and touch them. Study their faces and little feet and pay attention. Enjoy today mamma, it will be over before you know it.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Just the facts, Jack...

So we took Cohen for his 2 month well-check up today! This was one of those dreaded shots appointments and I did dread it -every minute since I woke up this morning. Tyler was kind enough to take a little time to come with me for moral support. Thanks honey:) The shots were better than I thought-they were quick! He did cry and scream bloody murder for about ten seconds after a delayed reaction of "What just happened to me?". I was able to tear up a little bit without anybody noticing and as soon as the damage had been done, I scooped up my little honey and just like that, the crying was over. Nothing like a little soothing from mom to help the tears stop flowing. Within seconds Cohen was asleep with nothing to show of his experience except two little brown band aids (you figure they would use something cuter like one's with care bears or Dora the Explorer for the little ladies!).

But the real news I want to record are his "stats" at 2 months. He is weighing in at 10 pounds 6 ounces! So this is how it breaks down:

Weight 25th %
Head 50th%
Height 75th%

Wow. Looks like my little cutie could be tall and skinny!!

But I'm guessing that based on genetics those numbers won't hang around too long-but it is entertaining for now!

So content..he is such a good baby! Oh, and I love playing nurse to my baby!
Mommy wants to make him as comfortable as possible!



Bo-Bo tape!

No comments:

Post a Comment