Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they'll be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Breath and notice. Smell and touch them. Study their faces and little feet and pay attention. Enjoy today mamma, it will be over before you know it.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sleeping like a (an).....

-Bat
-Owl
-Raccoon
-Coffee fiend
-Vampire
-Mommy after a scary movie

You pick.  Any of these might describe how much sleep I have gotten in the past week. Little cutie, who is normally a great sleeper was not having any of it last night or the night before or the night before that! Tyler has been out of town for the past week and I can never sleep good when he is gone anyway but with little man not sleeping either, it makes for some very long nights. So, I would describe it to you-my 3 blog followers- but i am too tired. Maybe I can snag a nap?

So Cohen, honey, I love you. I love you when you laugh and when you cry. When you give me a big toothless grin and when you pout.  When, most of what I just fed you, is running down my shirt. When your diaper is full or empty. During bath time and during tummy time. But I love you the most-EST when you let me get some sleep!

He sleeps so good after his bath! I wonder how many times you can bathe a baby in one day:)


I put Cohen in his bassinet while I managed to take a quick shower.
And this was how I found him!
Too bad this was at 5 in the afternoon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment