Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they'll be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Breath and notice. Smell and touch them. Study their faces and little feet and pay attention. Enjoy today mamma, it will be over before you know it.

Friday, June 24, 2011

14 Months

It's been a while since I have done one of these so I figured I should make a list of all of your recent milestones!!

Here are just a few:

1) You have officially become a little dude! The bloody scrapes and scabs are evident of a little boy that is on the move and into everything. We have already used several bandages on you and I know that this will not be the last box of Elmo Band Aides that we will be purchasing!

2) You have decided that you are ready to feed yourself with a spoon! This is proving to be one of the more frustrating stages in the feeding process. Mommy is trying really hard to let you do it yourself even when a third of it is hitting the floor and is all over your clothes!

3) Books continue to be your absolute favorite toy! I don't know of many toddlers that are so enamored with reading as you are, but I am not complaining! It just makes my day when you bring me a book from your room and say"booook"!

4) Watching you dance to music is among one of my favorite things to see.  As soon as you hear music you start dancing to the beat!

5) Pools are becoming less scary to you even though I know you would much rather play at the splash park or in the sprinkler in the yard! I'm sure that this phase of being afraid of the water is soon to be short lived:)

6) Your vocabulary is growing at an alarming rate! Here are some of the words that you have mastered so far:

BuBu= bubbles

Boooook= book

odder= oscar

fie= five (this of course is accompanied by a high five!)

emo= elmo

bye bye

my

puppy

7) You are also able to identify with things:

Like pointing to what you want

Point to your nose and head

Go get your ball when I ask for it

you go to your high chair when I ask you to just to name a few

(boy you are one smart fella!!!)

8) You think that everything you deserves a round of applause, and I think that I might have to agree with that!!

Love you more than all the stars big guy!





.....................................................................................................................................................................

Here is a pic of the Father's Day card Cohen and I made for Tyler!

Who's the best dad in the world??

 You are!!




1 comment:

  1. Really cute card! 14 months...wow! Where did the time go?

    ReplyDelete