Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they'll be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Breath and notice. Smell and touch them. Study their faces and little feet and pay attention. Enjoy today mamma, it will be over before you know it.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

I have to brag...

All of my posts so far have been all about my new love,  baby Cohen. But I do need to take a minute to brag on my sweet husband. He has been so wonderful since the baby has arrived (he was wonderful before) and has been such a big help to me. Yesterday he got out of the house for a little while and when he came back of course I was napping. He told me I should go back to our room so I could rest better. To my surprise there was a pretty blue box on my nightstand with the sweetest note on top! I could not be more blessed to have such a sweet and loving husband!!


Oh and inside was a beautiful pair of pearl earrings with diamond studs!!


No comments:

Post a Comment