Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they'll be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Breath and notice. Smell and touch them. Study their faces and little feet and pay attention. Enjoy today mamma, it will be over before you know it.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New Tradition!!

Ok so I thought it might be a good idea to actually start charting little man's growth! Each month I am going to take his picture next to blue dog (that is what I call him!) to see how much he is growing! I mean most people chart their child's growth by marking their height on a doorway by making little notches as they grow taller. But let's be honest, that would take some mad skills to get this little guy to sit up, let alone stand next to a doorway to let me measure him. So I have come up with another method! Not exactly fool proof but its a cute way of looking at it!

One month down!


Let's see how long it takes Cohen to outgrow blue dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment