Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they'll be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Breath and notice. Smell and touch them. Study their faces and little feet and pay attention. Enjoy today mamma, it will be over before you know it.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Scurry Scurry

I used to think that when it came to tidying up the house that I was pretty fast about getting the job done! Well know that I am on a schedule with Cohen's naps each day, I have become super speedy at getting things done (where was this speed and ambition before??). I have somehow managed to run around the house and do some pretty detailed cleaning while my little man takes his snooze! I can empty the dishwasher, put on a load of clothes, make our bed, vacuum the floor, wash all the baby bottles, sweep the kitchen floor, dust the coffee table, fold a load of clothes, take a bath (this does not include drying my hair of course!), update my blog and get in a few z's before he wakes up! I am impressed with my speed and stamina. It would be great if I could only squeeze in a few minutes to exercise each day! I guess that is something I will work on!

Here are some more pics!!

mommy's sweet little man!


I think he looks like Tyler in this picture!!


Love his little dump truck outfit


My hand tastes yummy!


More tummy time! He is getting better at it!



No comments:

Post a Comment